Dienstag, 6. November 2012

Debugging InfoPath 2010


For my client, I am currently developing a solution in SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Edition based upon InfoPath 2010 and Nintex Workflow 2010.

Because the InfoPath 2010 Form contains a C# based Code Behind File, it must be published using SharePoint 2010’s Central Administration Site.  However, this form of deployment an create debugging problems, because many of the errors that are logged in by SharePoint in the United Logging Service (ULS) cannot be mapped directly to specific lines or functions that exist in the InfoPath 2010 Form code that are actually causing the errors. =(

Thankfully, Nik Patel has written an excellent step-by-step article describing how to setup and configure debugging for InfoPath 2010 Forms using Visual Studio 2010. After I followed these instructions I was able to debug my InfoPath forms project properly, and complete my project with a smile! =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

The content type is part of an application feature

Recently I had the problem in a production environment that after the deactivation of a feature I was not able to delete the content ty...