Donnerstag, 2. August 2012

Install-SPSolution Error

Install-SPSolution: Admin SVC must be running in order to create deployment timer job


When I was trying to deploy the SharePoint 2010 WSP on another server using PowerShell, I got this error when I tried to run the Install -SPSolution command saying that:
Install-SPSolution: Admin SVC must be running in order to create deployment timer job


So all you need to do is to go to the Services section in Administrative Tools and look for the service called SharePoint 2010 Administration, it was on manual start up, changed it to automatic and started it and gotten rid of this error.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

The content type is part of an application feature

Recently I had the problem in a production environment that after the deactivation of a feature I was not able to delete the content ty...